WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Types of Information We Collect
- Your name
- Your billing and delivery address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your credit/debit card number
- Information on how you are using the Sites
- Your purchase/return information
- We Collect Information When
- You purchase, order, return or request information about our products and services from the Site or mobile applications.
- You create an CoppellKairos.com account.
- You connect with on social media platforms.
- You visit the Site or participate in interactive features of the Sites or mobile applications.
- You use a social media service, for example, our Facebook page or Twitter.
- You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
- You interact with any of the Site through your computer, tablet or mobile device.
HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may use tracking pixels/web beacons, cookies and or other technologies to receive and store certain types of information. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. This information helps us customize your website experience and make our marketing messages more relevant. It also allows us to provide features such as storage of items in your cart between visits. This includes our content presented on other websites or mobile applications. In order to provide the best customer experience possible, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes, such as how you are shopping our website, performance of our marketing efforts, and your response to those marketing efforts.
- User Experience Information
In order to improve customer online experience, help with fraud identification, and to assist our customer care representatives in resolving issues customers may experience in completing online purchases, we use tools to monitor certain user experience information, including, but not limited to, login information, IP address, data regarding pages visited, specific actions taken on pages visited (e.g., information entered during checkout process), and browser information.
- Information from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from companies that can enhance our existing customer information to improve the accuracy and add to the information we have about our customers (e.g., adding address information). This may improve our ability to contact you and improve the relevancy of our marketing by providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you.
- Public Forums
Any information you submit in a public forum (e.g., a blog, chat room, or social network) can be read, collected, or used by us and other participants, and could be used to personalize your experience. You are responsible for the information you choose to submit in these instances.
- Mobile Privacy
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you.
- Provide any requested services.
- Administer sweepstakes and contests.
- Marketing Purposes
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages.
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions.
- Administer promotions.
- Internal Operations
- Improve the effectiveness of the Sites, mobile experience, and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys.
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy.
- Fraud Prevention
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business.
- Legal Compliance
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Security Methods
- We maintain technical, administrative, physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To guard this information, the Sites use Transport Layer Security (TLS) where we collect personal and sensitive information. SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only we are able to decode the information.
- E-mail Security
- Please note that e-mail may not be encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information. “Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for certain information, do not respond. Though we might ask you your name, we will never request your password, credit card information or other information through e-mail.
- Information About Children
- We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We are committed to protecting children’s privacy and we comply fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to us, for any purpose without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
- Additional Security
- We also ask customers to carefully review their accounts and immediately report any unexpected activity to us and their issuing bank or credit card company. We ask all our customers to take measures to help protect information in their online accounts, including the following:
- Install the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses.
- Reset your e-mail account passwords frequently.
- Use complex passwords or passphrases
- Do not use the same password on more than one website.
- Do not share your password with others.
- Sign out/log off website sessions so that your session is closed and cannot be accessed by another user on the same computer, especially when using a public computer or terminal.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- General Policy
- We do not sell or rent personally identifiable customer information to third parties
- Legal Requirements
- We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers or others.
- When You Direct Us
- At your direction or request, we may share your information.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE
- Promotional E-mail
You have the ability to unsubscribe to promotional e-mails via the opt-out link included in each e-mail. It may take up to 10 business days before you stop receiving promotional e-mails.
- Important Notices and Transactional E-mail
- From time to time, we may send non-commercial electronic email messages with important information about us or the Sites to your email address.
- We regularly send email order confirmations, email order updates and “leave a review” emails to you after you have submitted an order.
- We may distribute mobile coupons and text messages to mobile devices of customers who have requested this information via an opt-in request. Customers will be able to opt out of a specific mobile messaging campaign.
- KC Cookies
- The help function of your browser should contain instructions to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your computer to not receive cookies at any time, certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Site features.
- Third Party Cookies
- To opt-out of third-party vendor’s cookies on other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, click here..
- If you do not wish to receive promotional communication from us, call us at (972) 343-3900 to opt out. This opt out does not apply to operational communication, for example, confirmation of appointments.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS AND UPDATE THE INFORMATION
- In order to keep your information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of your information in the following ways:
- If you have created an account, you can log in and update your account information, including contact, and billing information.
- Contact us with your current contact information and the information you would like to access. We will provide you the information requested if reasonably available, or will describe more fully the types of information we typically collect.
- Depending on your location, you may also have certain additional rights with respect to your personal information such as (i) the right to obtain a copy of your personal data you provided to us; (ii) the ability to change or correct your personal data through your account settings; (iii) the right to have us delete or limit our use of your personal information, except information we are required to retain, by contacting us.